Pages

Translate

Monday, June 17, 2019

Day 3 #thedailymarker30day

I don't know about you but I love the little stamp sets from Lawn Fawn...that pack just a big punch for something so small LOL so this is day3 of the daily marker color challenge I decided to ink up some new stamps...I have four or five of these little sets (all different) but I only inked two sets the taco and the dinosaur (Omgosh he is the cutest!)

anyway I colored my little taco with Ohuhu markers and some colored pencils this time ...I'm not sure what I did wrong but he looks a bit blotchy :( It's still a cute card

So you can find these cute little stamps at Scrapsalot.com

thanks for coming by 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog