Pages

Translate

Thursday, June 20, 2019

Something magical

My first try at no line coloring using Ink on 3 Fadeout ink that I received in my design team package from Scrapsalotllc.com they always send the coolest stuff! ... I am also using a stamp set from ink on 3 called  Magical unicorn..such a beautiful stamp and I just love unicorns... so first impression was I couldn't see it LOL well duh but I have pretty bad eyesight so I really couldn't see it so I stamped it more than once to get a good clear image...
 So I did two different ones one in colored pencil and one in alcohol marker...I will admit it's going to take a whole lot of practice LOL heck I'm just getting used to coloring normal and now this LOL I will admit I like the colored pencils better at this point...I paired my Beautiful Unicorn with some pretty Rainbow papers from Honey bee stamps (also in the package)
 I used the colored pencil version in my art journal...LOve how that turned out!

Items used from Scrapsalot shop

Ink~Ink on 3Fadeout Ink
Catherine pooler Midnight ink
Stamp~Magical unicorn
Paper~Honey bee Over the rainbow
Embellishmenst~ Nuvo drops
Stencil~Honey Bee chevron arrows



1 comment:

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog