Pages

Translate

Thursday, June 20, 2019

New Favorite

So I thought I'd try my hand at the challenge over at More Than Words which is.....
Word Inspiration - FAVORITE  Creative Challenge - SCRAPLIFT YOURSELF the favorite part was easy I just picked my favorite scrapping subject...isn't she just the cutest thing! now the scraplift was the hard part LOL I had a layout in mind when I first saw the challenge at the beginning of the month but I couldn't find a picture of it :( haha I'll find it after...so I picked this very old layout I'm pretty sure it's from 2014..


Valerie is my new favorite scrapping subject ...she was born on Mothers day weekend and I'm an Honorary Grandma
https://morethanwordschallenge.blogspot.com/

Old layout


thank you for stopping by!

9 comments:

  1. Oh wow - what a sweet photo and you've sure nailed the scraplift challenge! Thanks for joining us at More Than Words this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely the sweetest! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your layout is Superb and your Scraplift is very successful.
    Thank you so much for playing along with More Than Words

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! Thank you for playing along with us at MTW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a lovely take on your original layout. Thank you for joining us in the More Than Words Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Layout.
    Love how you are inspired from the old layout.
    Thank you for joining us at More Than Words

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful layout and how you scraplift Ed it. Thank you for joining us in the More Than Words challenge

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's an adorable Layout! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful!!!
    This is such a lovely layout!
    thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog