Pages

Translate

Sunday, June 16, 2019

art journal share

Good morning my crafty friends, as you can see from my posts lately I've been doing a lot of crafty challenges like the 30 color challenge and also the push your boundaries challenge (art journal), that's what I wanted to share with you today.  I'm gonna show what I've done so far starting with the latest one...

Number 7 Mystical- the first thing I thought of was A UNICORN hehe I love unicorns! but I just happen to have a brand new stamp from inkon3 that came from my design team bundle from Scrapsalot shop that would be perfect for this...



I'm not going to go into detail on each one...but if you have any questions please feel free to leave a comment/message for me and I'll answer!


Number 6 light




 Number 5 memory
 Number 4 vintage



 Number 3 music



 number 2 collage






 Number 1 Beauty
 thanks for coming to take a peek...Make sure you check out the Scrapsalot shop she has some great deals!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog