Pages

Translate

Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Missing the beach

I think this is the first beautiful day we've had in a while and it got me thinking I really miss the beach..the lakes here are great but when you were raised near the coast you kind of miss it! I miss walking along the shore...finding seashells and little sea critters!


well, I tried to recreate a beach scene using all the wonderful Hero arts goodies make it pretty easy...the waves stamp and the die cut go together so well...I also used the mermaid waves stencil in the background..what was really fun was the new embossing powders...Sand which really looks like sand without the mess LOL and sparkling sea...I used it on the tips of the waves...
you can find all these supplies and others in the scrapsalot shop



Supplies used from Scrapsalot
Stamps~ Hero arts~color layering waves
Die cut ~ Hero arts Fancy die Beach frame fancy die
Stencil~ mermaid seawaves
Embossing Powders~Hero arts Sand and sparkling sea
Distress Oxide
Salty Ocean Distress Mini Ink Pad

Stamping Platform by Tim Holtz


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog