Pages

Translate

Sunday, June 23, 2019

Day 9 #thedailymarker30day

I did something a bit different...I did an art journal page haha I needed to color it anyway so I thought that would count as my day of coloring for the daily markers coloring challenge...

this is also a part of the Push your boundaries challenge number 8  Tear. (it's not really a challenge you kind of follow a prompt at your own pace) ..I started with a blank page...I tore up some papers...I love to tear book pages this one was an old dictionary and some scrapbook patterned paper LOL...I used dylusions sprays and a couple different stencils ...O wasn't really going for the red white and blue but it happened...I decided on a big border I traced the edge of a stencil to create the scallopy border and painted it black..I couldn't get my paint pen to work so I used a word stencil and white paint over the border and really liked how that looked. I used the image I colored in day 6 I thought it worked and found a quote I really liked (I actually have a small stack of them printed on tissue paper just for my projects LOL)

there we have it! I like it and it was fun and very messy!

thanks for coming by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog