Pages

Translate

Thursday, June 20, 2019

Day 6 #thedailymarker30day

Here is what I was playing with this morning...its a digital image from a funky blog called wonder strange arts (just in case you were curious)you can find some really cool freebies there...I think they work great in my art journal!

I'm really thrilled with how this one came out...I used alcohol markers and colored pencils to try and get the right highlights LOL as I said try...I'm pretty easy to please it doesn't look so much like a flat image it had a bit of depth to it so all and all I'm happy!
I did use some Nuvo drops seashell on her jewelry and clear her eyeglass lenses so they are shiny!

thank you for coming by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog