Pages

Translate

Friday, June 21, 2019

Day 7 #thedailymarker30day

So I wanted to try something different..haha like just coloring wasn't hard enough already! LOL anyway, I had seen a couple stamped images and the lady made them look like they had fur or they were fuzzy...
I used ink on 3 fadeout ink to stamp my image...I did it twice since I have a really hard time seeing the image if I don't...LOL
Now as everyone who teaches or does any kind of tutorial tell me I tried to keep my pencils sharp, that's easier said than done but at least now I know why they say keep it sharp. It does make things easier but I think I use too much pressure and always break my tip...yeah yeah I'm working on it LOL

Turns out I am just as bad with fur direction as I am with shadowing LOL But all in all I like how the coloring came out and the redrawn face on the brown kitty but the sad grey kitty has a huge nose 😳

thank you for coming by and reading my ramblings! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog