Pages

Translate

Saturday, June 29, 2019

at the beach at sunset

The best part about living close to the beach...ya know besides the swimming and sunbathing LOL was the sun rising and the beautiful sunsets...when I lived in Virginia we lived right across the street from the beach and if you were awake early enough you could watch the sunrise and see the dolphins playing...I always thought it was just something they would tell you to get the tourists in but its true LOL
Anyway, I loved my new die set from (the Scrapsalot shop) hero arts that I wanted to create a sunset scene...I used distress inks for the background squeezed lemon, spiced marmalade, pickled raspberry, fired brick and for the background sand, I used vintage photo Distress ink... I just played around until I liked the blending...I did lay my die panel over to see where I would be adding the sand ...I used the new embossing powder from hero arts called Sand it truly looks like sand which is so cool, when I lay the die panel you can see it through the pieces..this photo just doesn't do it justice. this is a very simple and quick card to make.

I must have taken this photo 30 times and couldn't figure out why it was blurry..haha but the sentiment wasn't...I had some funky shadows going on because I popped up the black frame on foam tape (insert big eye roll)

all supplies used except cardstock can be found at Scrapsalotllc.com

 supplies from Scrapsalot shop

 Inks used
squeezed lemon
spiced marmalade
pickled raspberry
fired brick
vintage photo
Catherin pooler
Midnight Ink

 Stamp and die cut
Hero Arts Beach frame fancy die
(sentiment) Hero arts color layering waves

 thanks for coming to take a peek...hope you'll stop by again

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog