Pages

Translate

Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Day 11 and 12 #thedailymarker30day colorchallenge

So I never got the chance to update my blog yesterday for the coloring challenge so I will combine yesterdays and today's...

this is today's...I wanted to get a bit messy so I went with another art journal page...there is no right or wrong everyone sees something different..this page was inspired by another challenge well its more of a personal challenge really they just give you a word and how you interpret
that word is up to you...its called push your boundaries challenge..and my next word was splatter..see where I'm going here? LOL Messy!

 So we were out and about the other day and I saw all those flyers (we live in a touristy area) don't ask me why but I grabbed a couple of different ones my husband just gave me strange looks, anyway as I was looking through one I came across this cool ad for some attractions in the area it looked hand drawn with little splashes of color..I knew I wanted to incorporate that into my page...well really I made it my focus LOL I pulled colors from the image to use on my page...

here are yesterdays ... cute puppies LOL

aren't they adorable...they are from Kate Hadfield Designs, I got them for free from Simply cards and papercrafts magazine.

thanks for coming to check out my work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog