Pages

Translate

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Pen pal

Yes you read the title right I have a pen pal I love to get real mail so this was a perfect fit for me...to tell the truth I can't even remember how we found each other lol but we kept in touch for quite a few years and he used to send me pictures all the time....some of them were absolutely beautiful like the one I used today its a picture of Mt. Rainier, the highest point in Washington State or that's what he tells me anyway lol I have quite a few from Seattle and I can't wait to scrap them!
I found this sketch while doing the Birthday Blog hop for Sara Zenger  By the way Happy Birthday Sara!

sorry the picture is kind of dark but I just couldn't wait until morning!LOL

Here is the sketch

thanks for taking a peek!

8 comments:

  1. You absolutely rocked the sketch and that photo is GORGEOUS! I love the flowers that you added to the corner. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Heather....I always loved that photo and now its just so much better!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful page and photo! Love the papers, flower cluster, and lace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of the big photo! Thanks for joining in my hop! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the sketch to use it in! and the wonderful comment

      Delete
  4. This is beautiful!! I am LOVING that photo and all the flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog