Pages

Translate

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Beautiful

I thought I would give the challenge over at Scrap for Help a shot which also lead me over to The color Room...so I combined both challenges :o)

I used another picture from my lovely penpal this one is of Diablo Lake( the green color of the water comes from the glacier effect) in North Cascades National Park....its another beautiful picture!

the plastic are the flower in the corner of the picture and the butterfly!


these challenges gave me the perfect chance to use these cute yellow flowers I make with some fabric scraps...they are all soft!

thanks for taking a peek......

14 comments:

  1. This is BEAUTIFUL! I loveeeeee the colors, the flowers and love love love the title work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a beautiful job matching the colors. Thanks for playing along at Scrap for Help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you ladies...I wasn't so sure but like the results!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photo. Lovely layout.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful! Thanks for joining in both S4H and TCR! Great to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is so cool! Thanks for playing with TCR:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your recycled flowers! Thank you for joining Scrap for Help.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your layout is just gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
    That is such a sweet picture too.
    Thanks for playing with us in S4H and TCR
    Big hugs
    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty page!Thanks for joining us at the S4H!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so colourful and sweet. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at S4H!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely page! Thanks for playing with us at Scrap for Help.

    ReplyDelete
  12. a really nice and bright layout...thanks for playing at S4H

    ReplyDelete

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog