Pages

Translate

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Moon Flowers

as most of you know I do most of my scrapping about my youngest daughter Stephanie to help create a memorial album....this post is no different...Stephanie spent many hours in the new garden she even pick out some very special flowers....Like the ones in this layout they are moon flowers and she was so darn excited to see them bloom,but fate took her away before she had a chance to see them! It seems silly to cry over something like this but its the everyday little things that just make me break....that was the whole point of the album to remember the little everyday things,when I look at these pictures of the moon flower blooming I also remember her knee deep in dirt yelling at Alex (her best friend) and his brother Keagen telling them they were doing it all wrong....those are the thing I want to always remember her sassy bossy side! I did a whole lot of journaling on the backside of this one...just random things I want to remember.

I kind of combined two challenges for this page.....I will link it up with
S.w.a.t and also over at {my sweet earth}






swat-scrap warriors advanced training sketch
my sweet earth bloom challenge


thank you so much for coming to take a peek!

13 comments:

  1. Your scrapbooking pages are beautiful. You are very talented. Glad to be your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Buffy, so sorry she never got to see the beautiful results of her work and planting. Such a lovely page for these beautiful blossoms. ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooooooo beautiful and touching! I loveeeeeeee the flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous Buffy! This is another post you should copy and put the story on the back of your layout for journaling! tfs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very beautiful and touching, I have tears in my eyes

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Buffy what a beautiful tribute to your Daughter Stephanie and I believe that she will be looking down admiring those flowers beside you!
    Thank you so much for sharing your post and project with us over at My Sweet Earth.
    Big hugs sent your way,stay strong
    Tracy
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am sure that as you work through your tribute album so many wonderful memories will keep coming to you Buffy. Debbie P's idea is a terrific one too!
    Thank you for sharing your lovely piece of art with us at My Sweet Earth Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful layout, and very touching story! The flowers are gorgeous!! Thank you so much for sharing! And, thank you for playing along with us at S.W.A.T.!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always love sewing trim - looks great! - thanks for joining us at the SWAT blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely layout! I'm sure Stephanie is admiring her handiwork from up high! I love the pom pom trim and those handmade flowers are perfect little Moon flowers! Thanks for joining us at S.W.A.T!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty! great job wth the sketch! Thank you so much for playing along with us at S.W.A.T!

    ReplyDelete
  12. fabulous take on the sketch.. beautiful and thanks for playing along at SWAT

    ReplyDelete
  13. beautiful job on this L/O (as always) and thanks for telling the story behind the photos.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog