Pages

Translate

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

special thanks...

I created this tag to send to a friend as a special thank...she has been so wonderful to me over the last couple of months, I know its not much but she will appreciate that is was made with love and some of the crafty bits I had a hand.

 I wrapped on heart in some extra washi tape...actually it was from a package I received a week ago..the sender had used it on the package and I couldn't resist peeling it off it was so pretty...lol don't judge me it was pretty! the second heart I wrapped in embroidery floss since I had some on hand..
 I decided to add this lag to two challenges on is Scrap Africa ....you had to use hearts...and the other is The Paper Girls....you had to use washi tape
thanks for coming to take a peek...I hope she likes it!

5 comments:

  1. So beautiful! I love love love the colors and the stitching!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This tag is gorgeous Buffy! Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an unexpected heart! I like it!
    Thank you for your creativity with Scrap Africa)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you've wrapped the heart . . . so creative!! Thanks for entering the Scrap Africa challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love that heart wrapped in embroidery floss!!! Have you linked up under the Guest Designer post at The Paper Girls Challenge? We are hunting good designers!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog