Pages

Translate

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Signs of Spring

Good Morning...I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend...mines been a pretty quiet one Sam is off with friends for the weekend so its super quiet around here...who would of thought just one adult child could make so much noise LOL I've been keeping busy.....trying to figure out how I wanted to use the sketch from C'est Magnifique....have you seen the sketch for February? its beautiful and the frame they use oh man I really wanted to get it but at this time its so not a possibility :( so I tried to come up with my own solution haha it doesn't even come close to their beautiful frame but I have to use what I have!

this picture was sent to me by my Aunt who live in New England this was taken in the middle of Nemo...she said it gave her hope that Spring was on its way!so to make my idea of the frame I used my photoshop program and then printed it out...colored /painted added some glitter....then to give some depth I cut out some card board about the same shape....used some Gesso I love that part!
Here is the wonderful Sketch.....






Well that's my interpretation of the sketch.....thanks for coming over to take a peek!

2 comments:

  1. fabulous take on the sketch, love the flower blooms :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like what you did Buffy! That is an amazing photo! So cool!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog