Pages

Translate

Friday, February 8, 2013

the real ME

Yes a very rare picture of me LOL..... I wanted to do the challenge over at S.W.A.T and the focus was all about you.

I kind of had a field day wit this layout,I have glitter all over my house now the flowers I made awhile ago but didn't have the opportunity to use them!

 I painted the doilies they have a pretty shine to them....I also used a bunch of chipboard words that describe me.....
 Love the little heart charm...there is also a hidden journal tag at the top left....

there are plenty of layers for me to play with...

thanks for coming to take a peek!

19 comments:

  1. This is beautiful!! I loveeeeee that you shared a pic of you!! And loving the colors and loveeeeee the flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! Love all the layers and the red flowers just pop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Michelle,they just seemed to fit this LO

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous flowers! I love how you chose descriptive words and incorporated them into the page. Thanks for joining our first S.W.A.T. challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely layout! The flowers are beautiful! Thank you so much for joining us at S.W.A.T.!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifu! I jsut love what you did with this LO!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at S.W.A.T!

    ReplyDelete
  6. stunning and beautiful.. great coloured layers and love the bright fun floral cluster.. thanks for playing along at SWAT

    ReplyDelete
  7. You go girl! You've been one busy lady! Excellent job on your layout!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL this is what happens when you don't have a life...just kidding it keeps my mind from wandering!

      Delete
  8. Great embellishments - thanks for playing along with us at SWAT!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all that is going on on this layout and congrats for taking the plunge and turning the camera on yourself! Thanks for joining us over at S.W.A.T!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very beautiful page and a great picture to scrap of yourself. So glad you joined in on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. just LOVE your work! thanks for honoring us with your participation!!! Thanks for linking up at SWAT

    ReplyDelete

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog