Pages

Translate

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Little Girls

Here's another picture of my little girls......gesh I wish they never grew up! I an entering this in two challenges.....I picked the colors for the frosted design challenge ( Be Bold! Use bold colors and bold patterns on a card, layout or off the page project!) and I used the sketch from Skissedilla and this is what I came up with!





Here is the sketch.....




 I was looking for a great excuse to used this huge flower....I broke it down a bit to try and get the rest of the flowers to match..lol hey it was  a plan!
I couldn't resist fussy cutting the little critters out of the left over paper...they are just too cute!

thanks for coming to take a peek!

8 comments:

  1. Love the big pop of yellow against that blue!! Thanks for playing along at FD's Be BOLD challenge, waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. The yellow flower is stunning!!! The colors and papers you have used are gorgeous.

    Love seeing you LOs every week. Thank you for joining us at Frosted Designs for the Be Bold challenge

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I loveeeeeeeeee the colors and those flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mh love the big yellow flowers! Great take on the sketch! Thank you for playing with us @ Skissedilla!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining the challenge over at Frosted Designs! LOVE that big bold pop of yellow against the bright pink!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great adaptation of the sketch Buffy! You did an amazing job with those patterned papers! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous page! You're right - they sure do grow up too fast! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really gorgeous!! Thanks for sharing with us at Frosted Designs!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog