Pages

Translate

Monday, February 4, 2013

Be Happy

Just wanted to share a page I did for Stephanie's grandmother.....





I used these challenges to create this page.....


Brenda - Sketch Challenge-I followed the sketch
Rochelle Spears ~ Color Combo- I used all the colors
Kerys Sharrock ~ Quote Challenge- I used Be happy
Kristi B ~ Stash Challenge - this one was a bit harder...the green background paper is embossed,I used mustaches and pennants on the bottom right saying love you!

here is the sketch Brenda wanted us to use from Amarilys Doria @ Amarilys' Scrappy Corner

 

thanks for taking a peek!

12 comments:

  1. Love the soft colors and how you did the sketch. I love that the background and the tag match, it looks like a negative space cut out... very cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww thank you Lynn! this one turned out so cute I love it!

      Delete
  2. Very nice Buffy! Awesome job on all 4 challenges! Thank you for taking part in my challenge at GCC as well as my scrappy friends challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Buffy!!

    Check out this post k?

    http://marivicclif.blogspot.com/2013/02/january-winner-and-challenge-for-you-to.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Marivic you have made my day...I already emailed you! thank you so very much!

      Delete
  4. Beautiful!! I loveeeeeeeee the colors, the photos and those flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Julie you always say the sweetest things!

      Delete
  5. beautiful Buffy, great take on sketch :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful layout! Great job on combining all the challenges!!! Thank you for playing along with the my scrappy friends challenges!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thank you Rochelle sometimes its not so easy to get all four into one layout!

      Delete

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog