Pages

Translate

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Love Tag...

Friday's challenge over at Quick Quotes:

Friday Challenge 24:
  • Create a Non-Traditional Valentine Card or Tag.  (Not red/pink/white color scheme.)
  • You can create a layout, card, mini album or altered art, just use a romantic theme with non-traditional colors. 
  • Of course we would LOVE to see Quick Quotes products used on your project, but it's not a requirement to play. 
  • You may use any products to participate in the challenge.
  • No back posting allowed, projects must be newly created for this challenge. 
  • One entry per person, per challenge please.

this is what I came up with......

 Its funny when I started out this was not what I had in mind....the original paper was Victorian scene light purple haha then the rub on swirl(under the butterfly) kind of took over with everything else...there are several layers
 I know the Ilove brad doesn't really fit but I really liked it so I added it!

thanks for taking a peek!

12 comments:

  1. Great tag! Love the non-traditional colors!thank you for joining in with us over at Quick Quotes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Julie and Karen it turned out so much better then what I had planned!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, your tag is GORGEOUS!! I love that cameo. So glad you joined us at Quick Quotes for our latest challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Buffy... your tag is fabulous!! I love all the fun embellishments you used on it! Thanks for taking on our challenge at Quick Quotes this month!

    barb :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Barb.....thank you so much, I was going to give it to a friend but I think I like it too much! lol

      Delete
  5. Awesome tag! Love all your embellies and great colors. Thanks for playing with us at Quick Quotes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Buffy, I love the vintage look to your tag. You took on our challenge and blew me away! I love it. Thanks for joining us this month at Quick Quotes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful tag! I love the vintage feel. Thanks for joining the challenge at Quick Quotes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love all the vintage elements you've added to the tag! Beautiful job! Thanks for playing along with this months Quick Quotes challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog